Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nightstands Turned...

...End tables?  At our old house we didn't have room for end tables.  Consequentially, we're in the market for some.  I'm having trouble finding any I like because I think most end tables are bulky.  Or at least, most end tables that my husband likes are too bulky.  I want something cute and little.  Something with character.  And something that won't cost a whole lot.

Enter these nightstands:


We picked them up at Goodwill for $15.  For the set.  They were the half price color of the week, so I was happy.  They're a little scuffed up, but nothing a little love can't fix.  And they were a little too tall, so my husband chopped a couple inches off the legs.  Sorry, I didn't get a picture of the legs before the saw got to them. 

We had all intentions of using the nightstands as nightstands, but after they shrunk, we brought them in to the bedroom.  Turns out they're too wide for us to use next to the bed.  So now we have two mutilated tables and nothing to do with them.  End tables maybe?  What do you think?

5 comments:

Jessica said...

What a bargain! Those will look so nice when you fix them up. I bet they would make good end tables!

Shabbyprimdelights said...

Love a bargain...these would look great with a shabby treatment.
Michelle

Erin said...

I am really jealous...that is a HUGE score! Over from Debbiedoos!

Darling @ Junque 'n my Trunk said...

Maybe make a desk? Or are they too short now? lol Eithor way, good score! Just paint them & sell them!

Debbiedoos said...

This would be awesome in chalk paint..Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...