Friday, April 29, 2011

May I Have the Envelope Please?

And the winner is... (cough, cough) ...


Handy was one of eight possible blog aliases for Kelli's husband.

Wow, this is really unexpected.  I don't have a speech prepared or anything.  I honestly thought Isaac would win.  After all, that is his real name.  Or maybe even Superman.  I mean, that's a really cool name.  But me?  I just can't believe it.  I'd like to thank the readers, the judges, and most of all Kelli for creating me.  I promise I won't let you down and I'll always try to be the best alias I can be.  I love you all!

Thank you to everyone who offered input regarding my name dilemma.  After mulling over the options for a while and reading your comments, I had a moment of brilliance.  Why not just ask my husband how he'd like me to refer to him?  So I did, and he chose Handy.  I'll have to admit, it was secretly my favorite.  But I promise I didn't sway him in any way.  Although, I might have vetoed him if he'd chose something different...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...