Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bad Girl

I've been a bad home decor blogger.  It's been almost 3 weeks since I posted a completed project.  It's not like I don't have anything I'm working on.  In fact, I think the problem is that I have too many things I'm working on.  I've got


the filing cabinet, the guest bath, and 3 or 4 other projects I haven't mentioned yet, on top of the fact that I'm still trying to get all the walls painted in the house.  I know I should just pick a project and finish it, but for some reason I can't get myself to focus. 

But that's going to change starting today.  Well, I've got stuff going on tonight and tomorrow night, but I promise to get at least one thing finished on Saturday.  And hopefully posted about too.  Now that I've said it, I know you guys will hold me to it.  So that should be all the motivation I need.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...