Friday, May 13, 2011

Oh Handy


I got some super awesome news the other day that I'm excited to tell you guys about, but it's been a little hectic the last couple of days, so I haven't had the time to write up the post yet. 

You see, Handy woke up at 4:30 Wednesday morning and was having trouble breathing.  We went to the ER and his uvula (the hangy down thing at the back of your mouth) was swollen to twice the normal size.  They put in an IV of Benadryl and steroids and ran some blood tests and determined that he has a "throat infection of some kind".  Yeah, I know, they were really specific.  He's home on antibiotics and a liquid version of oxycodone and has a follow up appointment on Monday to make sure the antibiotics are fighting the unknown infection. 

I'll try to get my news to you this weekend, but my niece is staying over tomorrow night and I need to clean the house before then, so no promises...
  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...