Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How Many Years?

How many years bad luck do you guys think I have if this is my front door?

Yes, that is a ladder behind the ladder
Handy has intentions of painting that beam.  It looks horrible painted white, so we bought some chocolate brown paint to try to get it back to a "wood look".  The paint can's sitting on the floor next to the ladder.  But we don't have any lights in the front room and Handy hasn't been getting home until after dark every night, so the ladder just sits there giving me bad luck each time I come and go from my house.

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Seems like something my guy would do....I'm doing a giveaway hope you will come and enter.

Angie @ Thrifty Like Me said...

I'm passing along a blog award to you! You can check it out here.

Have a great week!

Seth Dean said...

Hi thhanks for sharing this

Seth Dean said...

Lovely bllog you have here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...