Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Decision Time

I've been trying to decide what to do about this blog.  I've had some things come up in my personal life that are significantly decreasing that amount of time I have available to dedicate to my blog.  When I started out, I was posting 3 to 4 times a week.  That's not going to happen again anytime soon.  I contemplated just shutting down completely, but that seems too permanent.  I might have more time to blog again at some point, and I wouldn't want to have to start over from square one.  So for now I have to accept that I'm going to be one of those frustrating bloggers who doesn't have any kind of posting schedule.  I'll make sure to get my monthly series posts up (look for it in the next day or two), but other than that, I make no guarantees.  When I finish projects, I'll post them.  If I hear about something exciting, I'll let you know.  But in general, don't expect to hear a whole lot from me for the next little while.  Thank you for your understanding.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...